Here's brief summary of protocols that will be put in place to create a safe environment:
- Group sizes limited to abide by the social distancing requirements
- A single entrance point will be used for everyone
- Contact details kept of all who enter the premises
- Sanitisers available at the entrance and other key places
- Face masks worn all the time, exceptions: eating, drinking, waterslides & pools.
- Social distancing of 1.5m is to be maintained wherever possible.
- Regular sanitisation of surfaces used.
Rope adventure park for the whole family
Situated at Pines Resort, this state-of-the-art Rope Adventure Park is a fun-packed adventure for the whole family. Designed and constructed by Chimp & Zee the course is made up of 26 exciting obstacles including 6 zip lines. This course will take you on an adventure through the trees, over the slippery water slides, as you climb and zip along this 350m course giving you an aerial view of Pines Resort and this truly unique natural oasis in the city.
Bookings are essential.
Adventurous course with awesome views
Test your balance, agility and sense of adventure on the rope adventure course that consists of a series of raised platforms with different obstacles (called ‘elements’) between them. Hold on, have fun and enjoy the view!
Inclusion: One entrance per person onto the rope course.
All safety equipment.
Estimated duration 45 minutes.
Exclusion: Excludes day visitor entrance into Pines Resort Water Park.
for Pines Resort