Children 8 years - Adults (Access to all major slides. No access to kiddies slides.) R120.00
Pensioner over 60 years ID/Drivers licence to be presented R80.00
Children between 3 years and 7 years (Access to kiddies slides only. No access to major slides.) R80.00
Children under 36 Months (3 years) Birth certificate to be presented Free
Lapa Booking (We have 1 large lapa that can be booked at an additional cost to tickets. Lapa facilities include a large braai, 5 tables, and 50 chairs, Urn, Microwave, Mini Fridge and a Toilet.) R1000.00 per day
We operate on a bookings only system. Tickets are available through quicket
You can bring your picnic baskets or enjoy a braai. Braai stands with grids are provided. We do sell charcoal and fire lighters to lighten your load. No restaurant facilities are available, and you can bring in food and soft drinks. No alcohol or glass/ glassware is allowed, including salad bowls, sauce bottles and hubbly bottles.
Please note that all bags are subjected to a search. We do stock selected beers, ciders, wine and ice, available from the tuck shop.
There are shaded areas, however you are more than welcome to bring in your own gazebo or umbrellas.
We have a tuck shop where we sell chips, sweets, soft drinks, ice cream and much more.
Lockers are available for hire from the tuck shop.
1 large lapa can be booked at an additional cost.
We operate on a bookings only system. Tickets are available through Quicket .
Numbers are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Waterslides & swimming pools
- The resort has waterslides, a swimming pool and a toddler’s pool.
- Only synthetic costumes or proper swimming attire may be worn on the slides and in the swimming pools.
- No denim pants, belts, studded shorts, buttons or zips will be allowed on the slides as they cause damage.
- Water slides and Swimming Pools close at 16:30.
- All swimming pools and water slides will remain open during rain spells, except in periods of lightning and thunder storms. Strictly at management’s discretion.
Picnic & braai facilities
- Braai stands with grids are provided. No restaurant facilities are available, and you can bring in food and soft drinks.
- NO ALCOHOL OR GLASS/ GLASSWARE IS ALLOWED including salad bowls, sauce bottles and hubbly bottles.
- Braai and Picnic space cannot be reserved up front or before the function date.
Tuck shop, lockers, music, lapa regulations
- Chips, sweets, soft drinks and ice creams are available. We also stock ice, charcoal and firelighters. We stock selected beers, ciders and wine.
- Lockers are available for hire at the tuck shop. Please keep your belongings safe.
R50.00 deposit per locker
R20.00 refundable on return of lock.
- Background music is provided for your enjoyment.
No music devices are allowed.
- Bookings only for the lapa – QUICKET
- We have 1 large lapa that can be booked at an additional cost. Lapa facilities include a large braai, 5 tables, and 50 chairs, Urn, Microwave, Mini Fridge and a Toilet.
- No additional electrical appliances may be used from the lapa.
- If the lapa is booked, we still work on a first come first served system at the ticket office. All guests must join the queue.
Jungle gyms & jumping castles
- We have a kiddie’s play area with full sets of swings, jungle gyms, slides and a Jumping Castle.
Adult supervision is advised. Pines Resort will not be held responsible for any injury.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.