PH Awareness campaigns across Gauteng
What is Pulmonary Hypertension?
Pulmonary hypertension affects arteries in the lungs and the right side of the heart. The condition worsens over time, but medication and oxygen therapy can help lessen symptoms and improve quality of life.
Pulmonary hypertension symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea), initially while exercising and eventually while at rest
- Dizziness or fainting spells (syncope)
- Chest pressure or pain
- Swelling (edema) in your ankles, legs and eventually in your abdomen (ascites)
- Bluish color to your lips and skin (cyanosis)
- Racing pulse or heart palpitations
Awareness of these symptoms can help save lives! Follow us on Instagram
Click here to read one mom's moving account of losing her son to PH
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.