OMATAS (O-ma-tis) is an intervention school for struggling learners
A small, warm, community-driven environment focused on changing the lives of children, families and communities. OMATAS is a safe yet wildly courageous place where independent thinking is developed as a sustainable skill and everything we do supports the whole child.
We are a school for families who want to be more involved in their children's educational experience. We tailor our day to work with what the children need in order to become powerful learners. As we work to build their character, to develop their thinking, to support their abilities they begin to flourish in their school work, too.
By making sure we consider the wellbeing of the whole child, we are able to work towards sustainable development that can last a lifetime.
Expect something different.
- Rise and Shine morning exercises
- Active practical learning
- Small classes
- Montessori materials for concrete learning
- RAVE-O, Phonographix, YouCubed, FIE and more
- Consulting OT, speech, physio & educational psychologist
- Working with anxiety, ADHD, high functioning Autism, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, generalised learning delays and scattered scores.
- Focus on bridging the gaps, developing learning and thinking skills, building social skills and learning skills
- Drive to remediate sufficiently to enable children to return to more typical learning environments.
Grade 0 - 7
Message the contact number included here to talk about what we do, to get a more detailed information pack or ask a question.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."