Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
Mondays 17h30-19h30 (FUNdamentals)
Tuesdays 17h30-19h30 (Intermediate)
Wednesdays 18h00-20h00 (Advanced)
Saturdays 13h00-15h00 (Intermediate & Advanced)
||Call or email for details.
||From 9 years - All ages
Rock & wall climbing coaching & guided climbs
Research indicates that rock climbing can improve:
- patience, planning and analysis
- problem solving, coping skills and responsibility
- poor muscle tone, balance and co-ordination
- mental and physical focus
Improves mental & physical focus
Learn how to:
- climb safely (in both an indoor and outdoor context)
- improve climbing technique
- lead climb
Climbing coaches are MDT assessed Wall Climbing Supervisors.
One on one sessions can be booked for mutually agreed times.
Squad sessions are:
- Mondays (FUNdamentals)
- Tuesdays (Intermediate)
- Wednesdays (Advanced)
- Saturdays both Intermediate and Advanced sessions.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."