Michelle's Little Angels Pre-School
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||146 Wilde Amandel Street
||Half day: 6am – 2pm
Full day: 6am – 6pm
||Half day: R1800
Full day: R2000
After care: R950
If you have more than one child in the school a discount will be given.
|| From Birth - 6 years old
Early childhood development & daycare centre
The main purpose of Michelle’s Little Angels Pre-school is to provide a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help the child develop on excellent foundation for creative learning.
Our objectives in the classroom:
1. To discover the joy of learning
2. Become creative, independent learners
3. Experience, explore and experiment with the world
4. Create and express themselves
5. Acquire concentration and good work habits
6. Develop a positive self-image
7. Develop a sense of community and responsibility
8. Become aware of special strengths, abilities and
9. Be courteous to others and respectful of others
10. Learn to care and share with others
11. Be independent thinkers
The specific goals for the children who attend this school are to:
1. Develop a positive attitude towards school
2. Assisting each child in building a habit of concentration
3. Nurturing on continuing curiosity
4. Stimulate inner security and sense of order in the child
5. For each child to succeed academically, socially and morally.
We seek to help the children become strong independent
beings and respectful of those around the world.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."