Metapsych Education, Training and Life Coaching
||Shannon Schutte / Patrizia Scalone
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||BoskruinWoodmeadview google maps
||Mon to Fri: 2pm to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 11am
||Please contact us for the costs
||From 7 years - All ages
Study skills courses grade 4 to tertiary level
Metapsych Study Skills focuses on the learning needs of learners from Grade 4 to Postgraduate Tertiary Education, tailoring individualized study skills programmes, that emphasize the neurobiological mechanisms of learning and individual learning styles.
Life skills courses on offer:
- Introduction to Homework Grade 1-3
- Introduction to Study Skills for first time exam taker
- Study Skills for the Grades 4-7
- Study Skills for Grades 8-10
- Study Skills for Grades 10-12
- Study Skills for the University Student
- School Seminars- Study Skills Workshops presented in a Group for Prep and High School Learners
- School Leadership Workshops
- School Bullyproofing Workshops
- School Sexuality Education Workshops
- School and Organization HIV/AIDS Education and Training
- School Personal Development Workshops
- Girl Empowerment Workshopsin association with Shannon Schutte Life Coaching
- Academic Coaching (various skill based workshops-gettingorganized, reading and comprehension skills, essay writing, academic writing, critical thinking, note taking, visual learning, oral presentstions, handling the question, post exam feedback)
-Exam Skills Boosters
-Effective Study Timetables
Our one-on-one sessions are geared to match attention spans, parents/au pairs are welcome to sit in and learners benefit from a take-home manual to support their new skills after our contact time ends.
School Seminars present Study Skills Workshops in a group context
Time management, note taking, study summaries & other important skills taught
All courses cover time management, learning styles, memory, reading, note taking, study skills, summaries, mind maps, exam technique and dealing with assessment anxiety.
Kids/Teens Life Coaching:
Assist your child/teen to understand themselves and their world better, set achievable goals, develop their self-concept and self-esteem and close the gap between wanting to and making the change they desire in their lives.For coaching contact either Shannon or Patrizia directly.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."