Montessori preschool, daycare & aftercare
Lotus Montessori functions as a school based on the pure methods and philosophy of Montessori. Every child has a spontaneous urge to learn and through the prepared environments, tools and devices that are characteristic of Montessori education, the mind is freed, giving new scope to education and new breath to the thinking and spirit of the child.
Self-respect and respect for others is a cornerstone of her core values and this has and will be an integral part of the grace and courtesy that will be instilled. The academics combined with the social and emotional development is focused upon to develop the child holistically.
Our teaching staff are all passionate and qualified Montessori Directresses who are supported by trained assistants. Our environments are well equipped with Montessori materials and educational resources.
Babies: 6 months-18 months | Toddlers: 18 months-3years| Preschool: 3years-6 years
Included in our fees:
- Hot meals served with options between veg and non-veg.
- 2 weekly extra murals
- Occupational therapists designed weekly sessions.
- Free eye checks every six months.
- An authentic Maria Montessori curriculum.
- Daily child activity reports for parents.
Extra murals offered
- Speech and Drama
Cultural centre & aftercare
- We teach Afrikaans and Hindi to kids of all ages at our cultural centre.
- We also offer music lessons and provide meals.
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.