Our kids drama lessons give you the flexibility to learn through play and enjoy video lessons at home and at any time.
Once purchased, online lessons can be paused, or played back again and again - even for short stories at bed time!
For shining stars age 3-13 Years.
First lesson is *FREE*
10 x Lesson Video Pack @R450
Private Zoom lessons @R150 per lesson / R500 per month (if paid upfront)
Online lessons available throughout Gauteng and all of SA
Speech Drama & Etiquette lessons for kids 3-13yrs
Our fun and edu-tainment drama lessons are packed with creative themes, drama games and activities, interactive pretend play, singing, rhymes, body movement and short stories.
We have regular visits from our signature characters such as gMrs. Wordh and gJack in the Boxh, as well as guest appearances from Little Actors Teachers.
What makes our lessons extra cool?
- The freedom to enjoy our online edu-tainment drama lessons in the comfort of your home, with no need to travel.
- The flexibility to learn through play and enjoy our virtual lessons at any time.
- We make use of improvised lesson props and household items, and promote creativity and imagination with gpretend playh.
- Learning through play with imagination and creativity
- Improving clear speech and word pronunciation
- Help to build self-confidence and listening skills
- Improving good manners
- Body movement with song and dance
- Beating boredom and having FUN!
What do you need to get started?
1. Internet connection: You will need a stable internet connection for your online lesson viewing.
2. Lesson Supervision: Children need to be supervised and adults are welcome to join in the fun!
3. Lesson Preparation - Clear Space: Please clear an open space of about 2 meters squared, to allow for free movement and dancing space.
4. Lesson Preparation - Noise: Our lessons can have increased noise levels with singing, dancing and movement - a note for adults working from home.
5. Lesson Preparation - Optional Props: Some lessons have optional drama props and fancy dress suggestions, that can be a separate art & craft activity to do at home, before your lesson.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."