Little Actors Academy Centurion
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
Afrikaans Lessons: 17h00 – 17h30
English Lessons: 17h30 – 18h00
||R595.00 per term
|| From 3 years - 9 years old
We help build self confidence, clear speech & good manners (3-9yrs)
• Established in 2013, our purpose is to fulfill emotional and confidence building needs of children, and we aspire to create confident, expressive and well-mannered shining stars
• Our academy offers a unique and specially designed curriculum for children between the ages of 3 and 9 years. Lessons are hosted weekly, either as part of the pre-school curriculum, or as an extra mural activity.
• Lessons include creative themes with fun and educational props, including our signature creative carpet and resident characters such as Mrs. Word and Mr. Manners.
• Little Actors Academy was founded and created by a qualified Foundation Phase teacher.
Lesson benefits include:
• Builds self-confidence, creativity and imagination
• Enhanced clarity of speech and expression
• Increased emotional intelligence and social skills
• Improved general etiquette and good manners
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
Free Mad Hatters Tea Party worth R130 when you reigster for 3 days at our holiday program. When: June 26 from 10-10.45am
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."