Free math tuition to learners in grades 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
Let's do it 2gether 4 EDUCATION is a registered Non Profit Organisation (NPO 175-323) and a registered Public Benefit Organisation (PBO 930051247)
The organisation currently operates solely from self generated income and one of our main activities include:
• Free Math, Tuition to learners in Grades 8; 9; 10; 11 and Grade 12. Our aim is to increase learner competency in Mathematics, increase the matric pass rate, improve learners pass percentages and help learners gain access to tertiary education.
• To increase educational opportunities.
• To improve access to education.
• Support to economically disadvantaged learners.
Currently we provide free Math Tuition in Lenasia and Mayfair
Our free Math tuition is uniquely designed where we employ economically disadvantaged University students to tutor for us, these are University students who cannot afford to fund their own studies and do not have bursaries. We pay one third directly to the student and the remaining two thirds are paid into their University or student loan accounts. The tuition programme is sustained with great difficulty by continuous fundraisers held throughout the year.
Some of our other activities include:
• Distribution of early learning resources to pre-school learners in informal settlements to improve literacy and numeracy, and improve school readiness of learners.
• To increase awareness of the importance of Early Childhood Development
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.