Let them grow preschool and daycare
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||244 Frederick Drive
cnr Frederick Drive & Lily Avenue
||Mon to Fri: 6.15am-5.30pm
||Please contact us so that we can arrange a tour, we would love to meet you and show you our school.
|| From Birth - 5 years old
Preschool, creche & daycare for kids
We are a Registered School and member of ISASA and SAHISA.
What our school has to offer
- Birth to 5 year olds
- A loving environment
- Your baby being safe and sound
- Good staff who cares and children who do not want to go home
- Clean and serene
- Nutritious balanced meals
- Children are never left alone
- You are kept informed
- Discussing your baby's needs at any point without feeling prejudiced
- Accommodating management and staff addressing your needs
- Walking the extra mile
- Management contacting you if your baby is not here
- Care about you and your family
- Working lovingly with you through the difficult stages of growing up
- Extremely high standards
- First aiders and NCH Health Centre on the next corner
- The children have their own park to play in
- They have their own children scooter race course (Tennis Court)
- They have a huge sand pit
- They learn to paint, learning through playing
- Development of motor skills
- Seasonal swimming lessons
There is so much to say!!!
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
Submitted on Thursday, 2nd November 2017 at 02:13:56 PM
What an amazing home away from home. My daughter loves going to school everyday and I love dropping her off knowing she is in a safe and happy environment
Submitted on Monday, 31st October 2016 at 08:39:09 AM
Our little boy loves every day at Let them Grow! Small classes, loving and caring teachers and a stimulating and enriched environment that ensures optimal development and fun!
Submitted on Friday, 28th October 2016 at 10:55:49 AM
Let Them Grow is a home away from home!!
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."