Laurie teaches the fundamentals of dance through the ADAPT Jazz Syllabus. We also make use of Street (Funk) and Lyrical (ballet) Styles of Jazz.
- Laurie has her Gauteng Colours for Acrobatics.
- Associate 1 through the Acrobatic Federation of South Africa.
- Red Shield Acrobatic Federation of South Africa.
- Pacroda Acrobatics Teacher.
- She has studied at the Waterfront Theatre School for 2 years doing ballet, modern, musical theatre and Jazz Dance.
- She has done her dance teachers through Association of International Dance Teachers (South Africa) - Modern.
International Dance Teachers Association (UK) - Latin and Freestyle
- Also dancing since the age of 4 and teaching since her teenager years.
- She has gone to Canada and China to teach dance and has qualifications in Exercise Science and Group Exercise.
- She works at Virgin Active and continually upgrades her knowledge on teaching Dance, Acrobatics, Pilates, Stretching, Water Aerobics.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.