Kids Kung Fu YMAA Sandton
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
Namaskar Wellness Hub at the "The Embassy"
50 Mulbarton Road (Corner William Nicol Drive & Mulbarton Road)
Seven Star Energy Centre 86
5th Street (Corner 5th Street & Marie Ave)
Monday's & Wednesday’s 4:00pm-5:00pm
Tuesday's & Thursday’s 5:00pm-6:00pm
Enquire about ADULT CLASSES
||Enquire about fees for Kids and Adult Classes
|| From 5 years - 13 years old
Kung-Fu classes for kids( karate)
Give your child a gift for a lifetime. ~ "your real strength comes from being your best you" - Po - Kung Fu Panda~
By enrolling your child for Kids Kung Fu, it will help develop their essential foundation needed for their young lives going forward.
Martial Morality Practice and Physical Fitness Exercises form the two main pillars of our practice.
Martial arts classes for kids
Our children's martial arts training is presented as a fun-filled experience, that slowly unlocks the child's creativity, focus and concentration through structured play. Resulting in a deeper level of self-knowing, self-confidence and physical training that enhances mental balance, muscle tone and core muscle development. So important in an era where our children are experiencing "screen time overexposure”.
Martial arts classes for adults (13-80 yrs)
- Tai Chi Chuan (Fist) or Taijiquan
- Chi Kung (Qi Gong) Meditation
- Shaolin Long Fist & White Crane Martial Arts (Kung Fu)
Benefits of Kung-Fu training:
* Kids Kung Fu - Physical Fitness Exercises will aid in the following essential body development of:
- Muscle Tone
- Bone density
- Brain development
- Memorisation and Retention
- Childhood Obesity
- Hand & foot-eye coordination
- Motor Skills
- Reaction time & alertness
- Send & tenacity
- Correct body posture
* Kids Kung Fu - Martial Morality Practice will aid in the following essential mental & social behaviour (emotional intelligence) development of:
- Humility, Respect, Righteousness, Trust, Loyalty
- Will, Endurance, Perseverance, Patience and Courage
- Positive Social Interaction
- Stranger Awareness and Personal Safety
- Self & Others-Responsibility
- Good Decision Making
- Focusing and Listening
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."