Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
R55 Quagga Road
Pretoria West Pretoria / Tshwane
||Mon: bookings only for corporates
Tues to Sun: 9am - 5pm
Public holidays: 9am - 5pm
Closed on 24th to 26th, 31st Dec & 1st Jan
||Arrive & drive:
R180pp for 1 x 10 minute sessions (Sunday’s currently from 8.30am to 11am when the track is available)
R250pp for 1 x 15 minute sessions
R320pp for 2 x 10 minute sessions
R450pp for 2 x 15 minute sessions
R600pp for 3 x 15 minute sessions
R750pp for 3 x 20 minute sessions
See below for other costs or contact us
||From 12 years - All ages
South Africa’s newest rental karting facility. Go-karting for teens and adults, corporate functions, team building and more. We also have a fantastic restaurant on site.
Action go-karting venue for the whole family
our rental karts have the best performing engines (422cc Hoffman 14hsp Engines) in Africa making our karts the best accelerating and fastest rental karts available. Our track is designed with rental karting in mind making it more exciting and also easier to see the entire circuit during corporate events with access to continuous timing throughout the event and due to the ongoing heat wave we cooling things off with mist sprays throughout our patio area.
Our karts are the fastest outdoor rental karts because they light and based on race kart platforms with rental bodywork. This makes them lighter than the typical rental kart and safer because the kart stops quicker and bounces off the tires. (Heavy Rental Karts look nice but are expensive if you damage them which some tracks make you liable for damage.
Party venue, corporate functions, team building and any events
Kartzone can host any type of event including birthday parties, team building, bachelor/bachelorette parties, corporate and private functions - and best of all we can structure each event to suite your requirements
Arrive & drive
Arrive and drive is for individuals or small groups and we are willing to do bookings but do understand the for individuals it’s about fitting you in between our functions where groups we happy to book available time slots.
We typically operate between 9am and 5pm and can offer earlier time slots and run past 5pm if need be. For corporate bookings we would suggest sprint races for small groups between 5 and 8 people. The endurance option can also be an option for groups of 10 people where we book the MINIMUM 5 karts and you team up in teams of two people per team and tag team for either a 1 or 2 hour endurance race. This endurance option is what most Corporates tend to book as it fits perfectly with groups from 10 people to groups of over 200 people. The only difference is the number of karts that gets booked and the amount of time we need to allocate to make sure everyone has an experience of a lifetime. (We also offer birthday specials and bachelor specials and again different options for different size groups)
Designed by professional architects to serve a multiple range of requirements, Kartzone’s modern facilities will ultimately include:
- A restaurant and kitchen
- A bar and kiosk
- Meeting rooms
- Conference facilities
- A reception
- Various viewing platforms
- Fancy clean bathrooms
- Race control with timing system
- Fully equipped workshop
- Secure parking
- Multi functional open area
Braai Options (Minimum 7 people)
- 2 Meat Braai - BBQ Chicken and Lamb Chop with parsley butter potatoes, a variety of salads and fresh rolls R130.00 pp excl / R150.00 excl with dessert
- 3 Meat Braai - BBQ Chicken, Lamb Chops and Boerewors with parsley butter potatoes, a variety of salads and fresh rolls R150.00 pp excl / R170.00pp excl with dessert
- 4 Meat Braai - Beef Kebab, BBQ Chicken, Lamb Chops and Boerewors with parsley butter potatoes, a variety of salads and fresh rolls R160.00 pp excl / R180.00pp with dessert
- Pap and Sauce can be ordered at R20pp or as an add on or you can replace the Parsley Butter Potatoes and Pasta salad
- Spit Options (Minimum 15 people)
- Mixed Spit Braai of Lamb, beef and Chicken with a Variety of salads, parsley butter potatoes, fresh rolls, fruit salad, jelly, custard and ice cream R190.00 pp excl
- Lamb and Chicken thighs Spit Braai with a Variety of salads, parsley butter potatoes, fresh rolls, fruit salad, jelly, custard and ice cream R220.00 pp excl (Minimum 30 people)
- Variety Platter R430.00 excl (12 people) Meat Platter, chicken wings, meat balls, ribs and Samosas
- Breakfast Platter R490.00 excl (10 people) Muffins, scones ETC
- Sandwich Platter R300.00 excl (12 people)
- Cold meat Platter R430.00 excl (12 people)
- Chocolate Sweets Platter R420.00 excl (12 people)
- Bar Snack Platter R420.00 excl (12 people) Biltong, Drywors, crisps and peanut
- Hamburgers and Chips R70.00pp, Boerewors Rolls + Chips R50.00pp (Boerewors must be ordered so you would need to specify if this is an option)
- Prego Rolls (Beef and Chicken) and Chips R85.00pp (Prego’s must be ordered so you would need to specify if this is an option)
- Shawarma’s or Wraps Beef or Chicken with Chips R85.00pp / Lamb Wraps R95.00pp with chips (Minimum order 15 for Lamb Wraps)
- The time indicated on the booking form is not arrival time it’s the time the karting will start so you should make sure everyone is here at least 30 minutes before the booking time.
- Payment Terms: Our business runs where we would require full payment before the event date, we don’t have a credit card machine so do require EFT Payment upfront unless we have agreed otherwise.
We can be arrange a photographer for your corporate functions’ at an additional cost based on your requirements
- No bookings are secured unless a booking form has been sent and a 50% deposit has been paid with 3 days of receipt of the tax invoice
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings due to none payment
- We cannot guarantee anytime slots without a booking form as this changes on a daily basis, provisional bookings will be held for 4 days only without feedback from the client:
- We don't have a minimum age but we do reserve the right not to allow someone on the race track (Minimum Height 1.5 meters)
- No one will be allowed on the racetrack without full payment been made
- Rescheduling events must be made 7 days prior to the date of the event or all track fee cost will be charged to your account
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."