Dentist in Norwood
Our exciting world of dentisty is constantly advancing. I am priviledged to have studied my BDS Dentistry degree at the University of Witwatersrand. I am constantly upgrading my skills and learning new techniques through numerous courses. I have furthered my studies at WITS, UNISA, The Implant and Aesthetic Academy, UP and other institutions.
I am a member of the SA Dental Association,Health Professions Council (HPCSA),Alpha Omega International and a number of special interest groups.
Tooth fillings, whitening, implants and much more
My areas of interest include:
- Porcelian/ceramic crowns & bridges
- Porcelain veneers,inlays,onlays & overlays
- Aesthetic dentistry
- Tooth whitening, white fillings
- Root treatment & tooth abscesses
- Gum treatment(periodontics)
- Minor orthodontics & childrens dentistry
I have over 20 years experience and regularly attend courses to upgrade my skills. Our study groups for advancement in dentistry include dental specialists from the various disciplines.
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.