Safari holiday camps - 4 Oct 2017 to 8 Oct 2017 - digitally disconnecting
Switch off, shut down and go outside - A holiday camp in the bushveld, where your child can digitally disconnect for 4-days. Daily game viewing of 12 animal species. Your child will enjoy sunrise volleyball, hear interesting facts about nature and animals from Professional Hunters. They will have time to recharge after the term and play outdoors whether it is mud slinging or target shooting. Although we have a structured programme the main idea is to have fun.
You won't have to worry about your kids staying home while you are at work and be sure that they are in a safe and secure environment with Christian values.
Register and receive your second child/friend at a 50% discount.
Not more than 30 kids per camp to ensure they can relate to one another and not get "lost" in the masses.
Where is the camp & it's facilities?
• The camp is situated 34km outside Rustenburg, towards Koster
• Camp site covers approximately 168 hectares of bushveld
• The game farm is also home to 12 animal species that roam around freely
• Daily game drives conducted by a Professional Hunter will enable you to view the animals and learn some interesting facts about wildlife
• Camp facilities include an onsite kitchen, boma, chalets/tents and shower facilities
for more information