How 2 Succeed / How 2 Study
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||15 Lockwood Estate
Bromhof Johannesburglocation map
||Weekdays: 9 am - 6 pm
1 Saturday per month: 9 am - 1 pm
||Study Skill course:
4 hours : Group : R625 Individual: R1225
Life Coaching / Reading & Spelling Therapy: 1 hour session: R350
4 x 1 hour sessions: R1 200
Occupational Therapy is charged in accordance with recommended OTASA rates.
|| From 3 years - 18 years old
Helping your child to Succeed through:
• Occupational Therapy:
- O.T. works on the building blocks to learning in a developmental sequence, addressing sensory, concentration, gross motor, fine motor, visual perceptual and body/ self concept difficulties or delays.
• Reading & Spelling Therapy:
- Using the Read for Africa Phono-graphix Program, which is an easy to learn step-by-step program, read and spelling are successfully taught to those who find these difficulty. This program goes from Grade 0 to the higher skills of creative writing and comprehension.
• Study Skills:
- We offer a simple 5 step study skill course, which identifies your best way of studying as well as presenting fun exciting new techniques and motivating the learner. We also offer Study Coaching which help with applying of techniques to the child's own learning.
• Life Coaching:
- Life Coaching is a solution focused conversation that involves various activities and techniques which helps one to access his/her own resourcefulness.
It deals with issues such as:
- Life Skills
- Social Skills
- Time Management
- Planning & organisational skills
- Study Skills
- Exam Preparation
- School Performance
- Self Esteem
- Subject Choice
- Career Decision
- Health / Fitness / Weight Loss.
Different therapy and or courses can be combined or offered individually.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.