Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||3 Hedgehog Street
( Near Randpark Ridge)
Weltevredenpark West Randview google map
||Mon to Fri: 8:30 am to 12:30pm
Excluding public Holidays
||R 500 once off Enrollment fee ( 2018 Fees)
5 Days- R2200.00
4 Days- R1980.00
3 Days- R1760.00
2 Days- R1320.00
1 Day - R770.00
|| From 18 Months - 4 years old
Unique Playgroup (18mnths - 4yrs)
This is a beautiful little playgroup catering for children from 18 months to 4 years.
We strive to provide a safe, educational, fun home away from home for little ones.
- Small classes with one-on-one interaction.
- A Qualified teacher dedicated to helping each child develop to their fullest potential in a loving and nurturing environment.
- A varied, fun filled and properly structured educational curriculum.
- Exciting optional extra activities such as Playball & Junior Jive.
- A warm, loving and stimulating environment, offering a Holistic approach to education.
- Focus on all aspects of your child's development: social, emotional, intellectual and physical.
- We believe in focusing on each child's individuality and enhancing their self esteem.
- We offer the flexibility of 1 day per week to 5 days per week.
Visit us and see what sets us apart from all the rest
"We teach our children to love, by loving them first."
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
Submitted on Friday, 11th November 2016 at 05:46:30 PM
I've had three kids at Hedgehog over the past three years. First my twin girls attended from age 18 months till they turned 3 and then their brother followed from 18 months to now (he's almost 3).
The reason I loved it is because it's big enough to allow the kids a good environment to learn and practice social skills but small enough that they can get individual attention. They've all made good friendships here that are still going, even though the girls have gone to big school at the beginning of 2016.
I would recommend it to any mum that isn't ready for her little one to be in a preschool class with 20+ children.
Submitted on Saturday, 4th June 2016 at 05:04:17 PM
Dear Chantelle For all the love and care that you have given to Bryce in the home-away from home environment and all the personal touches to each day - we are very grateful to you. Bryce has been exceptionally happy at Hedgehog House and made many happy friendships. We have seen him grow from shy and unsure to outgoing and confident. We will miss you all lots of love Bryce and Dorothy
Submitted on Saturday, 4th June 2016 at 04:58:29 PM
Our granddaughter attended Hedgehog House for just over two years. Hedgehog house was her first playgroup and has given her the foundation to her independence necessary for her next step being more formal schooling. Hedgehog house provides a loving, secure, caring and stimulating environment for little ones to learn and develop skills for intelligence mentally, emotionally and socially, in a happy, relaxed and playful atmosphere.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."