Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
All Areas South Africa
||Please contact us for more information
|| From 13 years - 18 years old
Online tutoring classes in Maths, Science, Accounting and English for high school learners
At HecTo Learn we passionately believe that new skills are needed for the future and that learning should be a pleasurable, continuous life-long process.
Modern technology has changed education and learning. The static classroom is becoming a thing of the past. Learning does not happen in the same way for all of us and new technologies can accommodate different learning styles.
South Africa has low growth rates and high inequality. Technology lowers costs and increases access to education. This is why HecTo Learn is streamlined for the delivery of tutoring to learners on all devices, such as smart phones, tablets and laptops.
HecTo Learn is committed to:
- combining state of the art technology with best practices in teaching/tutoring within the framework of existing curricula;
- offering you tutoring packages and time slots for your child on days and at times that suit him/her;
- ensuring that tutors establish a relationship of trust and motivation between tutor and tutee; identifying each learner’s individual challenges; introducing interactive activities and youtube videos to enhance learning during sessions; immediate tutor feedback; and
- providing learners with the possibility to re-visit recorded sessions and partake in “catch-up”, revision and exam preparation tutoring sessions.
Qualified & experienced tutors
We only work with qualified tutors whom we know and trust and who have met our stringent selection process. They are subject matter experts who deliver quality tutoring. We train them on our system and monitor their work.
How does it work?
1. Visit the website www.hectolearn.co.za.
2. Select a tutor that you want to assist.
3. Select the first lesson (with 15 free minutes) option for the tutor and pick a time that suits. You will be guided through the registration and payment process, and receive confirmation of payment. Within 24 hours, the learner will receive an email with a link to the tutor session.
4. If the tutor is suitable, further sessions can be booked by selecting a package. (We recommend the 4-month option to assist, as it is the most economical and, especially for borderline failures, and those who need to achieve better grades to be accepted at tertiary institutions, of the most benef
Give your child the gift of a great future!
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."