Send us an e-mail
||114 Jacoba Street
Norton Small Farms
view google map
||Mon to Sat: 7.30am-4pm
We are open on Sundays from 11:00 am - 15:00 pm (new menu!!)
ONLY CLOSED XMAS AND NEW YEARS DAY
||Please contact us for details of packages
|| From 6 Months - 13 years old
Kids party venue and farmyard
Kids can play freely in the large sandpit and interact with our friendly farm animals.
Touch and feed farmyard. Geese, ducks, pony, pig, donkeys, chickens.
FrIday afternoon play days
Every Friday from 1-4pm
cost: R50 per child
Party & Function Venues
We offer two venues:
1. Goat-shed: New exclusive party venue (the goat-shed). Own play-area with baby area. Facilities: bike-track
2) Our Plaasstoep coffee shop offers a unique venue that reminds of the olden days on the farm. Lovely Farm breakfasts and kids menus are served. We are open on Sundays!!
Different packages for parties can be offered (tractor rides, jumping castles...)
Venue hire: Book the Plaasstoep for family celebrations.
- Playground for active play
- Trampoline, large sandpit, swings.
- Coffee shop
- Farm Yard
- Saanen dairy goats
- Tractor rides
- Pony rides
NEW: quad bike rides....
Hi Kids. Come and learn more about the Saanen Dairy goat.
In season the baby goats can be bottle fed.
(Our first baby goat arrived on 5/6/17...come and visit)
We will take your school to the :
- dairy factory so that the children can learn about how we process the dairy products.
- goats to show them the milking process
- Visit to our play area.
- Call for details to find out how we can accommodate your school
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
Save R400 on a self catering party. Pay only R1200, normally R1600. Includes venue for 3 hours, tables, chairs, jumping castle, pony ride and braai. Outdoor farm...
Submitted on Monday, 13th February 2017 at 11:16:19 AM
We booked Grants Dairy Farm for a 2 year old party on the 16 December 2016, the Goat Shed was a perfect venue and escape from the heat. The toddlers loved the play equipment on site and visiting the animal pens. When the sun got too much the kids and parents moved to the slide and swings built under a huge tree. Everyone had a great time. Delene the owner was easy to work with and allowed us to cater our own food. Its really hard to find good venues offering such excellent service and being affordable in the South. Well done to the farm!
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."