||Dr Susheila Moodley
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Mezzanine level, JSE Building
17 Diagonal Street
||Weekdays: 9am - 4.30pm
Saturdays: 9am - 2pm
||From 18 years - All ages
What is FutureBanker
An opportunity to help shape and redefine our growing financial services sector!
Learn and train to become a FutureBanker. This qualification equips you for the exciting demands, challenges, opportunities and realities of financial services – whether you choose to work for a company or start your own. Get full qualifications, as well as preparation for the necessary regulatory examination.
"To build and grow the next generation of financial services employees and entrepreneurs – to be responsible; accountable; honest; and to act with integrity. To care and see money (no matter the currency) as a means of doing good; bringing positive change and acting in a way that serves and protects our people and our planet."
Who can enrol for FutureBanker?
Next generation individuals. Catalysts. Leaders.
Is this the future that belongs to you?
Whether you’re a
• graduate or
• currently working or not,
this pathway to success could be for you!
The journey of a FutureBanker
The qualification is a journey: one that we walk with you.
Online and in-person courses
While our current Covid-19 reality means that all implementation is online, we’re committed to active “connection” with you. Our team works with you to support, encourage and enable you every step of the way.
Training that is committed to creating a new path with you
• Our programmes expose you to this new opportunity space – and prepares you for it. While training is done in line with all regulatory requirements it goes far beyond this, equipping you with the EQ and CQ(creativity) and technology skills you need to negotiate and grow in this sector.
• Our training methodology equips you to think; discern and deeply consider issues, challenges and opportunities before choosing to act.
• Leadership and self-leadership are non-negotiable parts of the courses.
• Ongoing innovation and updated content and teaching techniques keep our work relevant.
There is so much to look forward to!
• global, as well as proudly local, content.
• Start studying anytime- don’t need to wait for January. Be in charge of your progress and development.
• Supportive learning environment that includes lectures; assessment reviews; coaching; in-person feedback and guidance.
• Equipped to open doors for you, making you far more employable after just one year!
• SAQA-aligned and SETA accredited.
• Programmes vary between 1 and 3 years.
• Creates a pathway to a degree – if you decide to go that route
Programs and courses offered:
Future Bankers programs are geared to build and grow next-generation bankers:
• National Certificate Banking
• National Certificate Financial Markets and Instruments
• National Diploma Financial Markets and Instruments
• National Higher Diploma Financial Markets and Instruments
• National Certificate General Management
• BBA- Financial Markets and Instruments
• Regulatory Examination Preparation
• Continuous Professional Development
We’re available. We’re engaged. We’re present. We’re your biggest fans and supporters as you embark on this new and exciting journey to your future.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."