Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Field & Study Park
Corner of 14th street and Louise avenue
view google map
||2nd Saturday of every month (March - December) from 10am to 3pm
The most child-friendly market in Joburg!
Find us under the trees in the Field & Study Park the 2nd Saturday of every month
At our open-air market nestled along the Braamfontein spruit life is unhurried. Stroll underneath the trees through stalls that lure and inspire with local handcrafted goods. Then stay a while to enjoy a variety of food & beverages, live music and the relaxed atmosphere. All of this while the kids can run around, explore and have fun.
- Large free play area for children and various entertainment activities;
- Dogs are welcome but must please be on a short lease and by your side at all times;
- The market is also wheelchair friendly.
Market is open from 10am to 3pm.
Entrance to the market is free and there is ample parking (R10 per car). Security guards are also on duty to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable morning
Dates for 2018:
* 10 March * 14 April * 12 May * 9 June * 14 July * 11 August * 8 September * 13 October * 10 November * 8 December (Xmas market) *
Children activities include the following:
- Large wooden jungle gym for older kids
- Small wooden jungle gym for younger kids
- Dinosaur climbing frame and slide
- Toys: ball pit for babies, balls, cars with road play mat and more
- Sand art
- Ceramic painting
- Horse rides
- Nature scavenger hunt activity
Come and join us!
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."