Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Field & Study Park
Corner of 14th street and Louise avenue
view google map
||2nd Saturday of every month (Feb - Dec) from 10am to 3pm
Find us under the trees in the Field & Study Park the 2nd Saturday of every month
At our open-air market nestled along the Braamfontein spruit life is unhurried. Stroll underneath the trees through stalls that lure and inspire with local handcrafted goods. Then stay a while to enjoy a variety of food & beverages, live music and the relaxed atmosphere.
- Large free play area for children and various entertainment activities;
- Dogs are welcome but must please be on a short lease and by your side at all times;
- We do not have an ATM on site, please ensure that you bring sufficient cash or use Snapscan (majority of traders provide this cashless payment option, download and set it up on smart phone beforehand to save time);
- The market is wheelchair friendly, please obtain information from parking attendants on arrival.
Market is open from 10am to 3pm. The coffee stall and a few food stalls are open from 9am if you want to come earlier.
Entrance to the market is free and there is ample parking (R10 per car). Security guards are also on duty to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable morning
Dates for 2017:
* 11 February * 11 March * 8 April * 13 May * 10 June * 8 July * 12 August * 9 September * 14 October * 11 November * 9 December (Xmas market) *
Children activities include the following:
- Large wooden jungle gym for older kids
- Small wooden jungle gym for younger kids
- Dinosaur climbing frame and slide
- Toys: ball pit for babies, balls, cars with road play mat and more
- Sand art
- Bottle Buddies
- Horse rides
- Nature scavenger hunt activity
Come and join us!
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.