Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Your home Johannesburg2 Hans Schoeman
Malanshof Johannesburg Northview google map
||Private clients for Thando (dietitian):
Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at 2 Hans Schoeman Malanshof, Randburg
Times: 9:00am to 17:30pm. Please phone her directly to book 081 362 7895
Private clients for Daniella (dietitian):
Tuesday, Thursdays and Fridays at 2 Hans Schoeman
Times: 8:00am to 17:30pm. Please phone her directly to book 082 520 1190
For breastfeeding support times are flexible.
Please phone/whatsapp: Carey 084 602 4234 for availability.
All breastfeeding consults are conducted at your home.
||Medical aid rates for dietitian
First Consult: Duration 60 to 90 minutes
Follow up Consultations: Duration 30- 60 minutes
You are also welcome to contact me via Whatsapp with questions. Please note that I will answer as soon as possible (allow for 24 hour response time).
Breastfeeding support & Dietician consultations
Dietitian consults are based at our offices 2 Hans Schoeman st Malanshof.
Services include but not limited to:
- Vitality Assessment
- Weight loss
- Weight gain
- Disease of the lifestyle: Hypertension, Diabetes, high cholesterol, irritable bowel syndrome, infant and child nutrition, prenatal and postnatal nutrition
Private breastfeeding consultations
Services include private home visits to help the mother is breastfeeding issues. Baby is also weighed and growth monitoring is done.
During the consult we will discuss your breastfeeding goals, difficulties and possible solutions. If you would like your infant to be weighed this can also be done. In this consultation we discuss your needs and I will assess how you are breastfeeding.
We are registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa and members of both the Association of Dietetics South Africa and the Lactation Council of South Africa. Our practice adheres to the most professional and best international practices in Lactation management.
• Gluten Free lifestyle & Sugar free lifestyle are run together with Rentia Greyvenstein a Chef and Dietitian. In our workshops we discuss how to live a gluten free or sugar free lifestyle, the good and the bad, how to read food labels, discuss the importance of different ingredients and how the work together when cooking. We demonstrate how to make key recipes and supply refreshments.
• Breastfeeding workshop is great for pregnant women to help answer questions about breastfeeding before they have their baby. The workshop includes the first few moments after birth, how to latch a baby, how to make breast milk, how to manage your supply and ideas for when you go back to work
• Complementary feeding workshop helps parents to understand when and how to start giving your baby solid foods. We discuss the traditional methods and baby lead weaning and focus on how to prevent picky eating. Recipes are also shared
• Fussy eaters workshops helps parents to understand why a child can be fussy looking at both behavior and sensory. We discuss ideas and techniques to increase a child’s food choices and focus on providing the child with a balanced diet.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."