Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||On R25, 4km outside Bronkhorstspruit
Bronkhorstspruit Pretoria East Pretoria / Tshwane
||6am to 6pm.
Open all PUBLIC HOLIDAYS to day visitors
||Entrance R40 adults, R30 children, R15 vehicles. Prices for accomodation and activities available on request.
Covid-19 hikes and activities
- Every Saturday, 8am to 5pm
- Self-drive excursions and mountain biking. There are three hiking trails: the Ochna (4km), Protea (14.6km) and Burkea (21km).
- Hikers need permits, which are issued under the following limits: one permit per vehicle (maximum five people); you will be allowed to hike with the people you travelled with. A maximum of 50 permits are issued per day.
- Booking is essential and payment must be made up front, in full. No on-the-day permits will be issued.
- Visit our website www.ezemvelo.co.za or contact email@example.com to make a reservation.
Nature reserve with walks and trails
A popular destination within easy reach of Johannesburg and Pretoria. A variety of facilities are offered ranging from short and long trails up to 3day hikes. The breathtaking Penduka trail runs along the Wilge river to a lookout point over a gorge.
Nature reserve with bird watching & school programs
This proves excellent for game and bird watching. The main camp has braai and swimmimng facilities. We also organise special interest programs for groups, schools etc.
Nature reserve with camping facilities
Camping facilities, group and individual accomodation. A variety of activities available for you and your family, including: game drives, putt-putt, bicycle hire, fuffy slide, fishing and guided walks.
There are few things more wonderful than biking around a game reserve on a combination of single track and jeep track. The hills of Ezemvelo provide a decent challenge to cyclists, but the long winding down-hills await those who persevere. With some technical challenges on the rocky hills of Ezemvelo, no cyclist will go home disappointed. We currently have one completely marked out route of 45km! If you would like to make it shorter, you are more than welcome to follow one of the roads back to the main lodge.
See upcoming events above for dates and details.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."