EQ4KIDS Johannesburg North
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Mon to Fri : 9am – 4pm
Sat : 9am – 1pm
||R250 (monthly fee) Age group 3-6yrs
R700 (6 week workshops) age group 7-18yrs
|| From 3 years - 18 years old
- We are continuing with our Interactive Lessons now Online with Zoom (3-6yrs).
- Tue-Thur: 9am-2pm (slots will be allocated by age and language)
- R250 per month. Book via email or WhatsApp 072 212 8886
- Your online EQ4KIDS Lessons will be as follows:
• On Mondays all the information for the lesson of the week will be emailed
• This include the parenting tips around the topic
• The product to be printed
• Zoom ID and link
- We have started with in-person lessons as well and fully adhere to Covid protocols and regulations.
Helping parents raise Emotionally Intelligent children
IQ Brings you to it – EQ gets you through it!
Life success depends greatly on Emotional Intelligence
The programme is presented in Afrikaans & English.
Teaching Emotional Intelligence
The EQ4Kids programme is similar to the well-known ‘Ruler’ emotional intelligence development programme that is used in American schools.
Studies show that children who participate in an emotional intelligence development programme have more success in social and emotional situations throughout life.
The Emotional Intelligence Skills and Lessons taught through EQ4KIDS will help children to:
* Recognise emotions in themselves and in others.
* Label emotions with sophisticated vocabulary.
* Regulate emotions effectively.
* Learn a variety of other essential life skills.
* Understand the cause of emotions as well as their consequences.
EQ4KIDS makes use of different games and activities to leave lasting impressions on children. The program focuses on children in the 3-6 year age groups, presented in weekly half hour sessions. After each lesson every child will receive a ‘take-home’ product as well as a parent letter which will guide the parents to further develop the skills they were taught in class. We believe that the success of this development programme depends on the parents’ role as well.
Primary & High School EQ Workshops
EQ4kids offer a variety of workshops which enables kids and teens to develop a range of life skills. These workshops will also provide these groups with the necessary emotional intelligence skills required in various instances in life. Each workshop includes a “Fun Journal” for each participant. These workshops can be presented as
* a 5 day workshop (half an hour per day) or
* a full day workshop.
Popular topics include:
EQ 4 Leadership
EQ 4 Conflict Management
EQ 4 Bullying
EQ 4 Setting Goals
EQ 4 Self-Confidence
EQ 4 Anger & Fear
EQ 4 Mindfulness
EQ 4 Resilience
Emotions matter to all of us, especially to children. How we feel affects our learning, decision making, how we treat others & our personal well-being.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."