Send us an e-mail
||All areas Johannesburg NorthAll areas West Rand
||Speech and drama as an extramural activity at various Studios and Pre-schools. Contact us for details.
||R600 for 10 weeks of Drama lessons. Sibling discount available.
||From 4 years - All ages
Drama lessons for kids, teens and adults
Give your child a head start in life!
Let us help them develop the necessary life skills to grow into a well rounded and confident individual.
Improve confidence & creativity
- We strive to create an atmosphere of support and trust within the classroom.
- Classes are small and each student receives individual and personal attention.
- Lessons are expertly constructed and executed so students enter into the dramatic process with ease and build skills in a natural progression.
- We work with each student at their level and at their pace.
- By empowering kids we are changing lives while having fun.
International curriculum techniques include:
- Play writing
Curriculum develops life skills:
- Self esteem & confidence – to help students who are shy or
- Language – to develop English speaking skills & improve
communication with peers.
- Focus and listening skills
- Body and spatial awareness
- Sensory awareness
- Fine motor skills
- Critical thinking
- Group work
- Public speaking
Extra mural exams:
- Trinity London
- Lamda England
National and International Competitions:
- South African National Championship of the Arts.
- South African Talent Championship.
- International Arts Talent Showcase.
- ANUA Rising Stars Talent Showcase.
One on one lessons
To help prepare for:
- School exams
- Eistedford drama, poetry, reading and music.
- Trinity London exams
- Lamda England exams
Year end functions
At the end of the year we stage a production for all our students to participate in; this is a fun experience which allows students the ability to perform on stage and interact with the audience.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.