Half Day R3950 x 11 months
Full Day R4200 x 11 months
From 3 Months - 5 years old
We offer a baby day care centre, preschool and holiday care - Situated close to Cresta shopping centre, your child’s home away from home provides a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment. Our staff is focussed on building a strong social, emotional, physical and cognitive skill foundation for each child.
Baby day care centre and creche
- ClevaMe Babes-and-Tots is our 0 – 2 year baby centre.
- We are the only centre that uses the ClevaMe Brain Development Programme.
- This programme focuses on the holistic development and achievement of milestones.
The Pre-primary school was created out of a desire for schools that have a holistic approach to childhood development, which includes social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills and each child is encouraged to excel at their own pace, guided by experienced teachers.
A CAPS compliant pre-school curriculum, with Montessori techniques and integrated learning therapy is integrated in the Pre-primary school utilising interactive whiteboards for optimal learning.
- We offer holiday care for children (up to the age of 6), not attending our academy.
- Low child to adult ratio to optimise care
- Classes available for children aged 3 months up to and including 5 years
- Carefully selected qualified, experienced teachers and assistants to ensure the best care and development of your little one
- Internet monitored school with biometric access gate
- Nutritious, low sugar meal plan (2 cooked meals and 2 snacks), as developed by a leading dietician
- Focus on Health and Safety
- Very large play areas
- Optional extra-mural activities include: Little labcoats (science), Xrossnastics (cross fit for children), Edudram (drama) and Musicbox
- There are no hidden costs outside the annual registration fee which includes: stationery, toiletries, sunscreen, concert costumes, sports day, in-house activities, and annual child and class photos. Our monthly fees are affordable and provide a full day or half day option.
About our Executive Head
Joey is qualified and an experienced Nursing Services manager who completed her undergraduate training in Bloemfontein. She has been in the field of hospital management for over 30 years.
She is also mother to a son and has 2 grandchildren. In 2021 she shifted her focus to childcare and was instrumental in setting up a baby centre at a nursing school with the ultimate focus on establishing good standards of care, quality management and infection control. Her experience in general management, and experience in creating and sustaining health standards will be invaluable for the school during the post-COVID-19 years.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."