Half Day R3950 x 11 months
Full Day R4200 x 11 months
From 3 Months - 5 years old
We offer a baby day care centre, preschool and holiday care - Situated close to Cresta shopping centre, your childs home away from home provides a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment. Our staff is focussed on building a strong social, emotional, physical and cognitive skill foundation for each child.
Baby day Care Centre
- ClevaMe Babes-and-Tots is our 0 2 year baby centre.
- We are the only centre that uses the ClevaMe Brain Development Programme.
- This programme focuses on the holistic development and achievement of milestones.
The Pre-primary school was created out of a desire for schools that have a holistic approach to childhood development, which includes social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills and each child is encouraged to excel at their own pace, guided by experienced teachers.
A CAPS compliant pre-school curriculum, with Montessori techniques and integrated learning therapy is integrated in the Pre-primary school utilising interactive whiteboards for optimal learning.
- We offer holiday care for children (up to the age of 6), not attending our academy.
- Low child to adult ratio to optimise care
- Classes available for children aged 3 months up to and including 5 years
- Carefully selected qualified, experienced teachers and assistants to ensure the best care and development of your little one
- Internet monitored school with biometric access gate
- Nutritious, low sugar meal plan (2 cooked meals and 2 snacks), as developed by a leading dietician
- Focus on Health and Safety
- Very large play areas
- Optional extra-mural activities include: Little labcoats (science), Xrossnastics (cross fit for children), Edudram (drama) and Musicbox
- There are no hidden costs outside the annual registration fee which includes: stationery, toiletries, sunscreen, concert costumes, sports day, in-house activities, and annual child and class photos. Our monthly fees are affordable and provide a full day or half day option.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.