2453 Shangani Drive Waterfall Village Estate Midrand Gauteng
Weekdays, 9am – 5pm
R750 for workshops
From 15 years - 18 years old
Post school readiness workshop for senior secondary scholars or university students
Are your kids ready for life post school? The post-school readiness workshop is available to help them prepare for this change in their life.
Why this workshop?
The period when children enter tertiary education or work after years of schooling and a lot of attention from parents and teachers is one of the most confusing times in their lives. It is also an important time for them to make career decisions. This workshop provides your children with the tools they will need to better handle their new phase in life.
What the workshop delivers
A full day workshop, I focus on developing your child to:
- Understand what to expect post school and in university or at work
- Learn how to assimilate information (an understanding of how to acquire information, understand it and apply it in the less structured university or work environment)
- Problem solving mind-set to be able to hand the complexities of their environment
- Building impactful relationships
- Date: 26 June
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Location: 2453 Shangani Drive, Waterfall Village Estate, Midrand, 1685
- Cost: R750 per child
- Target audience: Children in Grade 12 (Grade 11 is accepted)
Email us (details as above) for payment details, which will secure your child’s spot in the workshop.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."