Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||11 Melrose Road
Sandton Johannesburg North
||Half Day – 07h00 to 12h30
Lingie – 07h00 to 14h15
Full Day – 07h00 to 17h30
||R3000 to R4000 per month
|| From 3 Months - 4 years old
Playschool for babies & kids 3 months to 4 year olds in Sandown
Candy Bears is a brand new play-school.
We cater for children aged 3 months to 4 years of age, offering either half day or full day.
The play-school is run by Bear and Candice. We are both qualified teachers with extensive experience in child care. We thrive on focusing on your child's individual needs.
We are passionate about child development and catering for their emotional and physical needs, ensuring your child grows into the best little person they can be.
We are a safe hygienic haven for you to drop your angels off every day knowing that your children are going to receive all they need regarding reaching milestones, emotional stability, love, care and education.
What we offer:
A homely environment where your children are encouraged to grow as an individual.
• Small classes
• Potty Training
• Age Appropriate Meals
• Structured Routines
• 1-2 Year old class
• 2-3 Year old class
• 3-4 Year old class
• Dedicated Qualified Teachers
• Open throughout the year
• Structured, age appropriate lesson plans
• Swimming Lessons with Candice in our secure swimming pool
• Morning Snack
• Afternoon Snack
All meals are prepared in our kitchen. Our menu boasts healthy, balanced meals.
Daily routine consists of:
• Morning ring and registration
• Toilet routine
• Communication and language
• Knowledge and understanding of the world
• Physical development
• Expressive arts and design
• Personal, social and emotional development
• Outdoor gross motor development activities
• Arts and fine motor development activities
• Music and Movement
• Story time
• Nap time (Full Day)
Afternoon activities for full day:
• Tactile activities
• Free Play
• Structured play indoors and outdoors
• Free art
Weekly routine consists of:
• Monday – Anti Waste material
• Tuesday – Show and tell (Theme Based)
• Wednesday – Baker man (Each child gets appointed a Wednesday to bring Treats for their classmates)
• Thursday – Special Book Day (Theme Based)
• Friday – Treat Friday/baking
• Puppet Shows
• Reptile and Insect Shows
• Fire Department Visit
• Magic Shows
• Farm animals
• Reports go out on the last day of every term
• Mom an Me day
• Dad and Me day
• Grandparents Day
• Fun Day (activities for the whole family)
• Special Peoples Day
• Easter Egg Hunt
• Spring Hat Parade
• PJ Party
• Father Christmas visit
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."