Brad Wilmot Life & Academic Coach
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||JohannesburgPretoria South / Tshwane
view google maps
Monday to Saturday: 14:00 to 20:00
By Appointment Only
||Please e-mail email@example.com for a full information leaflet.
||From 10 years - All ages
Life & academic coach
I am an internationally qualified and registered professional life coach with more than 15 years experience in coaching young adults. I specialize in coaching young adults from 12 to 25 years old, dealing with the challenges and opportunities they face in high school, university and life. I have worked with university students and school-going students alike and have a unique set of experience understanding the demands of both levels of education.
Professional coaching services include:
* Individual life coaching;
* Individual academic coaching;
* Individual / group coaching on managing stress and worry;
* Group life skills training (from 5 to 50 students);
* Specialist academic coaching for special needs students;
* Specialist life and academic coaching for ADD/ADHD students;
* Training interventions at high schools and universities;
* Tailor-made presentations on learning skills for students;
* Specialist presentations on the future generation (fuGEN);
* Specialist presentations on how young adults learn;
* Training courses for parents of young adults;
* Presentations and training courses on performance learning;
* Counseling as a result of bullying or personal tragedies
I coach young adults in all aspects of their developing life:
coping with divorce, transitions, how to achieve success, self-confidence, leading a 'balanced' life, effective planning and prioritization, self-development including goals and dreams, managing expectations, and, developing life skills.
My years of experience from university campuses my private practice allow me to provide academic coaching in the following fields: critical, visual & analytical thinking (Cvat!), effective learning techniques for all grades, managing perfection, effective summarization techniques, improved reading and comprehension (Rlac!), examination techniques, managing stress and worry, being learning successfully as the online era gains pace as well as individual academic performance with specific goals, such as entrance to specific schools, bursary programmes or university degrees.
It is always a great privilege to meet new clients and I welcome young adults from all walks of life into my practice. Individual coaching sessions are available in English or Afrikaans.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.