Alternative Educational Facility
Send us an e-mail
||16 Faunce Road
Robertsham Johannesburg South Johannesburg
||Facility operating hours:
Mon - Thurs: 8am to 1pm
Fri: 8am to 12pm
After hours to be contacted until 15:30 to set appointments
||Cost will be discussed on the set appointment since it varies for the different services.
||From 6 years - All ages
Psychometrist offering assessments, tuition, career guidance & more
Independent psychometrist specialising in
- career guidance and subject choices
- school readiness assessment
- functional therapist
- holistic coaching/mentor
- tuition facility
- reading therapist/tutor
Offering an alternative and thus holistic approach.
- Includes self-worth motivation, behaviour and emotional, and scholastic support done from a more psychological thus psycho-educational approach.
grade 1 12: anyone seeking alternative education, needs a smaller learning environment
- certificate courses for any students who have completed grade 7.
Guidance, mentoring & life coach for kids
- to find a goodness of fit placement into a learning environment for a child with learning difficulties cognitive / emotional / behavioural;
- ADHD / ADD / AUTISM (higher functioning) / Auditive Processing Difficulties / Dyslexia (Children ages 7 16 years old)
- Time management
- motivation and self-esteem
- mentor / life coach
- assessing people with difficulties entering the world , or work, and livelihood planning.
- career guidance grade 11 / grade 12 / adults
- subject choice- grade 7 and grade 9
- aptitude testing for school beginners
- reading therapy
Tuition & extra lessons
- Grade 1 - 10
- All subjects
FIND ME ON therapist directory AND Registered GED TUTOR
My qualifications are:
BA Child Psych (RAU); BA Psych (Hon) (UJ); BA Hon Psychometrics (UJ) Professional Registered Independent Psychometrist (HPSCA) Pr. Nr. 0389129; Professional Advanced Pastoral Counsellor (CPSC) d034/18 affiliated with SAQA, as well as SAAP member (SAQA affiliated) M016/15; SAAP A009/15; Remedial Guidance, Reading Therapist: Phono - Grapix (Read for Africa), Social Work- Functional Therapist UNISA (Practical Masters); UK diploma as a Special Educational Needs Practitioner (with a distinction)
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."