African Academy For Human Development
Send us an e-mail
||89 Simla Street
Claudius Centurion Pretoria / Tshwane
||All the programs are hosted in different time slots on different days
||Costs are in adverts
|| From 5 years old
Programs to develop and train youth
NPO registration no: 2018/116097/08
The African Academy for Human Development was established for the service of humanity and to ensure that the individual is adequately prepared to be a contributing member of the 21st century community by providing every individual with opportunities to learn and develop holistically. Such holistic development includes the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of the individual so that such an individual keeps abreast with and/ or adapts to the demands of the 21st century irrespective of the individual's race, sex, religion or social standing.
LIST OF SOME OF ACTIVITIES PROVIDED BY THE AFRICAN ACADEMY FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
1. Provide all the Academy programs in the rural areas( we are aiming that to go to the target group instead to them coming to the Academy to make it easy for them)
2. Providing support to new Muslims
3. Providing skills development workshops to underprivileged women to increase their income
4. Providing skills development workshops to underprivileged children
5. Training programmes in life skills for ladies and young girls
6. Courses in thinking skills and 21st century skills
7. Workshops on the laws of inheritance and testation within the framework of S.A Law and the Shariah
8. Exchange programmes, from and to various Arab countries
9. Various educational religious courses and lectures
10 Language courses and programmes
1. Hosting conferences and seminars locally in various fields
12 Establishing local and international partnerships with organisations with similar objectives.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."