Montessori Metaphysic Centre PreSchool
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||19 Vosloo str Northmead Benoni
Benoni East Rand / Ekurhuleni
view google map
||7:00 - 17:30
||Half day R1950
Full day R2160
subject to change
|| From Birth - 6 years old
Montessori Pre-School and Baby Centre for Kids, Baby & Toddlers
* A Safe and Loving Space for Growth and Development
* Lovely Party Venue with a beautiful play area
* We provide care & Montessori Education for children from 4mths to 6yrs
* We are inclusive for a variety of Special Needs please contact us for more info
* Integrated Learning Therapy assessments and Neuro-development offered on site visit www.ilt.co.za
* We strictly comply with the Montessori Philosophy, Teaching Principles and use of Montessori equipment.
* We are not merely Montessori by name
* Our qualified teachers provide first aid, aftercare & holiday care.
Proud Member of:
The South African Montessori Association.
The International Association of Infant Massage.
The Centre of Integrated Learning Therapy.
Extra-Curriculum activities at NO extra cost:
- Baby Massage: To all babies in the 4-18mth group
- Integrated Learning Therapy:
A program of specifically designed movements which assist neurological and brain development which not only prevent future learning and behavioral problems but also assists in repressing current problems which may be affecting systems even if not yet transparent in work performance – to all children from 18mths to 6yrs of age.
- Sport Mate: A Montessori physical activity program designed to assist with gross motor development, eye hand co-ordination, balance etc – to all children from 18mths to 6yrs.
- Zulu: Basic language development through group activities – to all children from 3-6yrs.
- Drama: To all children from 3-6yrs.
- Tai Chi: Improves general health & wellbeing, to help improve concentration and attention levels. Not only does it have physical benefits, it also has a positive effect on a child’s mental abilities. – to all children from 3-6yrs.
Extra-Mural activities offered at a min fee include:
Soccerstarz – Dancing – Arts & Crafts - ILT movement therapy - Stimu Baby, Stimu Tots, Stimu Kids.
At the Montessori Metaphysic Centre of Light we aim to create a safe and loving space for growth and development. In line with Montessori philosophy, we envision loving and creative beings who are spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically independent and ready to consciously embrace their life’s journey. Through a Montessori and Metaphysical approach we provide children with the tools to continuously develop their skills for life long learning.Treating all individuals with respect and integrity encouraging the understanding of the interconnectedness of life.
We are committed to the educational philosophies and approach originated by Dr Maria Montessori:
We nurture and promote a commitment to society based on democratic values, social justice and fundamental human rights. Encourage a learner centered philosophy for the development of each individual. Ensure each child develops to his or her full potential academically, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
"If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn."
Our baby class caters for babies from 4-18mths of age. Here babies are cared for, loved and stimulated through various approaches. General stimulating and manipulating equipment is available. Some Montessori equipment is used to stimulate gross and fine motor and muscle development as well as visual stimulation. Montessori philosophy is applied in our approach to all of our children.
Our Junior Pre class caters for children from 18mths to 3yrs of age.
Here the children are introduced to Montessori equipment and presentations.
The teachers use Montessori philosophy in their approach to children.
Our preschool class caters for children from 2 ½ to 6yrs old.
•Our class is made up strictly of Montessori equipment and presentations.
•All of our teachers are fully Montessori qualified and though we do have some group work all presentations are strictly one on one with each child at their own pace.
•We have a 3 year syllabus for each of our 5 subjects: Practical life; Sensorial; Language; Maths; Culturals.
We focus on all areas of development including art; literacy; maths; powers of observation; reasoning skills; gross and fine motor development.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.