Stand a chance to win a R500 Takealot voucher: complete this one-minute survey.
One of the greatest gifts you can give your family is the financial ability to help fulfil their plans for the future.
Take a minute to participate in this survey and see if your family’s future will be financially protected, should you pass away.
To enter please answer the multiple choice questions below. Fill in your details and click on send.
Terms and Conditions
1.In order to be eligible for the prize, entrants must:
a. be18 years or older,
b. be South African and in possession of a valid South African identity document,
c. not be a(n):
i. permanent employee, agent or consultant of Old Mutual or any subsidiary company of the Old Mutual group of companies (“Old Mutual”), and
ii. permanent employee, agent or consultant of any of Old Mutual’s business partner, promotional and public relations agency who is involved with the competition. (Please note that immediate family members of any of the afore-listed persons will not be eligible for the prize),
d. have completed the survey, and
e. have consented to receiving marketing communication from Old Mutual regarding any of its future campaigns, financial products, services or rewards programmes.
2. This competition may only be entered into once.
3. All entrants and winners agree to be bound by the rules of the competition as interpreted by the organiser.
4. The organiser reserves the right to amend, modify or change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion without notice. These changes will take effect from the date of publication on the website. By entering into the competition, the entrants agree and understand that they will be bound by the amended terms and conditions
5.By entering into the competition, all entrants consent to their personal information being shared with the organiser’s service providers to identify entrants for purposes of the lucky draw.
6. The winner will be selected by the organiser, and will be based on which of the entries the organiser deems to be the best. The organiser''s decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize consists of a R500 Takealot Voucher to be emailed to the winner. Delivery will be done within 30 (thirty) days after the announcement has been made.
8. The organiser will use its reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically. If the organiser cannot contact a prize winner within 14 (fourteen) days after the announcement has been made, that person will forfeit the prize and the organiser reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best entry.
9. The organiser may refuse to award any prize to an entrant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities. In such an event, the organiser reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best entry.
10. The organiser is not responsible for any costs the winner may have when claiming or using the prize.
11. The prize cannot be sold and is not transferable for cash.
12. The right of admission to enter the competition lies solely with the organiser and is non-negotiable.
13. By entering into the competition, the entrant indemnifies and holds the organiser, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors harmless against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from its entry into this competition.
14. If the organisers are required by any legislation or the Minister of Trade and Industry, to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, the organisers will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such. In such event, all entrants shall have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the organisers, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
15. The organiser reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the competition will not bring the organiser or any of the organiser''s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably as determined by the organiser in its sole discretion.
16. Entrants, through their participation in the competition, grant organiser the right to use their entry submission in the form of their tip or idea in future promotional activity, free of charge.
17. The organiser assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any entry that has been left out from participation for any reason.
18. By entering into the competition, the entrants and prize winners agree and grant permission to have their names, opinions and / or submissions published by Old Mutual on any website or any other similar medium in electronic or printed format. All entrants consent to their names so published by Old Mutual, and agree that they will not hold Old Mutual liable in any way for publishing their names and opinions in any format whatsoever. Entrants are aware that they may access the personal information that Old Mutual holds and request Old Mutual to correct any errors or to delete this information. Entrants may also request Old Mutual at any time to remove their names from any website on which personal information is published by Old Mutual. Old Mutual will never publish any email addresses or any contact telephone numbers of any entrants or prize winners. To view our full privacy notice, visit our website on www.oldmutual.co.za