Win a 45min studio photoshoot for kids and teens worth R1000
Now this is lit! Stand a chance to win a professional photoshoot courtesy of Gauteng's favourite modelling agency, Blaze Talent.
The prize includes:
* a 30-45min photoshoot
* followed by 12 edited images
* with Walthariii Photography
* for kids 2- 18yrs
* in studio, in Randburg.
Do you have a winning smile? Blaze Talent also recruits children and teens between 2-18 years for TV ads, fashion shows, billboards, posters etc.
To enter please answer the multiple choice questions below. Fill in your details and click on send.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is valid from 12 October to 12 November 2021
2. The winner will be selected on 13 November 2021
Winners are chosen by a random selection process from all the correct entries and will be contacted by telephone call the day after the competition closes. Should the selected entrant not be available immediately via phone call a new winner will be chosen until an entrant can be reached.
3. The winner will be confirmed via email.
4. Only residents living within Gauteng, South Africa can qualify for a prize.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. If prizes are unclaimed within 10 working days a new winner will be selected.
7. The prizes are valid for 3 months.
8. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. The prize is NOT transferable. Should you wish to pass the prize on to someone else, this is acceptable only if allowed by the company supplying the prize.
10. All entrants consent to their personal information being:
a. used by the organiser (being Jozikids); and
b. shared with the organiser's service providers (being the competition sponsor) for purposes of the competition and related identification;
c. Personal information relates to the entrants full name, email address and contact phone number;
d. by entering the competition, the entrant explicitly gives consent to the organiser and service provider mentioned hereinabove to use personal information as described for purposes of marketing
e. collection of information of entrants is in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (POPI Act)
f. service providers of the competition may only use the personal information of entrants for purposes of marketing and may not share information with any other party. You always have the option to unsubscribe once you start receiving it.
11. The company supplying the prize will email you additional information about their products and deals. Please inform the company directly via email should you not wish to receive the information as mentioned hereinabove.