Win an Easter-themed Cookie Decorating Kit worth R500
Cooking Up a Storm is ready to keep you busy during this time at home! Our Easter-themed DIY Cookie Decorating Kit has everything you need to keep kids, and adults alike, engaged for hours. This activity will really get those creative juices flowing. Best of all, it is edible art, so once the cookies have been decorated and photo’s taken, it can be eaten by the creators or handed out as gifts!
The kit includes:
- 12 pre-baked sugar cookies (small & medium egg-shaped cookies, chicklet in egg cookies, bunny face cookies and bunny side-profile cookies)
- Weight of cookies: ± 375 g
- royal icing pre-mix
- food colouring in a variety of colours
- quality candy
- disposable piping bags
- comprehensive recipe booklet with step-by-step instructions
- sugar cookie recipe (so that you can bake more cookies during the holidays if you like)
- an Easter-themed cookie cutter
- a scribe tool
Cooking Up A Storm's cookies:
– are baked to order, i.e. guaranteed freshness
– have no added preservatives
– are made by hand with quality ingredients
– they are 100% South African!
To enter please answer the multiple choice questions below. Fill in your details and click on send.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is valid from March 18th to April 7th 2020
2. The winner will be selected on April 8th 2020
Winners are chosen by a random selection process from all the correct entries and will be contacted by telephone call the day after the competition closes. Should the selected entrant not be available immediately via phone call a new winner will be chosen until an entrant can be reached.
3. The winner will be confirmed via email.
4. Only residents living within the borders of Gauteng can qualify for a prize.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. If prizes are unclaimed within 10 working days a new winner will be selected.
7. The prizes are valid for April 2020 only.
8. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. The prize is NOT transferable. Should you wish to pass the prize on to someone else, this is acceptable only if allowed by the company supplying the prize.
10. When you enter this competition your details are entered to receive our free weekly newsletter. Please click 'No' if you do not want to receive it. You always have the option to unsubscribe once you start receiving it.
11. The company supplying the prize will email you additional information about their products and deals. Please inform the company directly via email should you not wish to receive the information as mentioned hereinabove.