Win a family fun day at Parkview Junior School Garden Day worth R500
The Garden Fun Day is a wholesome, fun-filled family day offering loads of activities to entertain the whole family! Browse through a selection of hand-craft vendor stalls while the little ones are kept busy with crafts, activities and rides. There will also be a variety of plants and food for sale, and of-course, the much anticipated Spring Hat competition.
Save the date: 7 September 2019, at Parkview Junior School.
The prize includes:
2 adult entry tickets
2 kids entry tickets
6 ride vouchers
R200 meal voucher
To enter please answer the multiple choice questions below. Fill in your details and click on send.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is valid from 29 July 2019 to 31 August 2019
2. The winner will be selected on 1 September 2019.
Winners are chosen by a random selection process from all the correct entries and will be contacted by telephone call the day after the competition closes. Should the selected entrant not be available immediately via phone call a new winner will be chosen until an entrant can be reached.
3. The winner will be confirmed via email.
4. Only residents living within the borders of South Africa can qualify for a prize.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. If prizes are unclaimed within 10 working days a new winner will be selected.
7. The prize is valid for the 7th of September 2019 only.
8. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. The prize is NOT transferable. Should you wish to pass the prize on to someone else, this is acceptable only if allowed by the company supplying the prize.
10. When you enter this competition your details are entered to receive our free weekly newsletter. Please click 'No' if you do not want to receive it. You always have the option to unsubscribe once you start receiving it.
11. The company supplying the prize will email you additional information about their products and deals. Please inform the company directly via email should you not wish to receive the information as mentioned hereinabove.