Win a Magic Blox 4 Mom's EQ (Emotional Intelligence) Course worth R1100
In celebration of Mothers Day and the month of May, Magic Blox will be giving away a Free Magic Blox 4 Moms Course. The course consists of two workshops on the following dates in Bryanston:
Saturday 11th May from 2pm - 4:30pm and
Saturday 18th May from 2pm - 4:30pm
The Magic Blox 4 Moms course:
* Equips moms with an understanding of EQ (Emotional Intelligence), as well as practical tools and techniques and positive parenting skill.
* Equips moms with practical EQ and self-awareness skills to personally benefit and improve parent-child relationships and communication.
* Empowers moms in unlocking their own and others’ potential and move beyond any mental blocks.
* Assists moms to apply the principles and practices in their own lives and build resilience.
To enter please answer the multiple choice questions below. Fill in your details and click on send.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is valid from 9th April to 29th April 2019
2. The winner will be notified on April 30th via email. Winners are chosen by a random selection process from all the correct entries BUT is subject to the condition that the selected winner answers the call immediately to accept the prize. Should the winner chosen not be available immediately, a new winner will be chosen until an entrant can be reached.
3. Only residents living within the borders of Gauteng province can qualify for a prize.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If prizes are unclaimed within 10 working days a new winner will be selected.
6. The prizes are valid for May 2019 only
7. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. The prize is NOT transferable. Should you wish to pass the prize on to someone else, this is acceptable only if allowed by the company supplying the prize.
9. When you enter this competition your details are entered to receive our free weekly newsletter. Please click 'No' if you do not want to receive it. You always have the option to unsubscribe once you start receiving it.
10. The company supplying the prize will email you additional information about their products and deals. Please inform the company directly via email should you not wish to receive the information as mentioned hereinabove.
11. Winner must be able to attend the two workshops on 11th and 18th May from 14h00-16h30 in Bryanston, Johannesburg.