Win a unique milestone development kit for babies worth R795
Double up on the luck as these unique, custom made kits are generally NOT for sale!
Simple, yet ingenious, each toy has a number of different textures to stimulate the sense of touch, and high contrast images for visual stimulation. In addition, the toys are unique in sound: some none, some crinkle plastic, and some bells, to stimulate the hearing sense. The different shapes stimulate concrete learning in children under 4 years as they can learn their shapes by feeling round and corners. Some of the toys are weighted slightly to stimulate the proprioceptors in the joints, known as the 7th sense in babies. Little tags spark curiosity, and textile sensitivity, providing comfort and squeals of joy.
Designed by founder of Bliss Babes, this special prize is priceless
To enter please answer the multiple choice questions below. Fill in your details and click on send.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is valid from March 7th to April 8th 2019
2. The winner will be notified on April 9th 2019 via email. Winners are chosen by a random selection process from all the correct entries BUT is subject to the condition that the selected winner answers the call immediately to accept the prize. Should the winner chosen not be available immediately, a new winner will be chosen until an entrant can be reached.
3. Only residents living within the borders of Gauteng province can qualify for a prize.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If prizes are unclaimed within 10 working days a new winner will be selected.
6. Prize are valid for 1 month.
7. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. The prize is NOT transferable. Should you wish to pass the prize on to someone else, this is acceptable only if allowed by the company supplying the prize.
9. When you enter this competition your details are entered to receive our free weekly newsletter. Please click 'No' if you do not want to receive it. You always have the option to unsubscribe once you start receiving it.
10. The company supplying the prize will email you additional information about their products and deals. Please inform the company directly via email should you not wish to receive the information as mentioned hereinabove.
11. Prizes awarded are the responsibility of the competition sponsors. Jozikids.co.za cannot and will not be held responsible in the event of any problems arising.
12. Winners will be notified by email and telephone. The advertiser that is running the competition is solely liable for the delivery or fulfilment of the prize to the winner.
13. Queries regarding competition winners and delivery or non-delivery of prizes later than 3 months after the competition has closed will not be considered.