Whilst in the cocoon of being a teen, the world is dark, uncertain and scary The light is starting to shine through in streaks but its to unclear to see what it all means. How do they deal with the new life how do they behave, think and how do they get through it?
- Self-awareness and self-acceptance
- Self acceptance self-discipline
- Personal responsibility
- Accountability, positive protections and security
- Perspective and attitude the power to change your outlook
- Persistence peace ambition
- Positivity and gratitude
Teen sessions are in the form a one on ones followed with practical tools to do what needs to be done Eg time management sheets, reminders etc
Discussions and notes are given on individual life principles, the core of the life shift.
Techniques given to help with the intense negative feeling around this uncertain time. Tools to cope.