81a Olympia Ave Sandton Johannesburg2 Pamela Place Sandton Johannesburg4 Pamela Place Sandton Johannesburg
directions view google maps
Mon - Fri: 7:00 - 17:30
See pricing on the website. Fees aligned with Independent school sector.
From 12 Months - 13 years old
Sandhurst Pre- & Preparatory College
*Winner - Best school in Sandton 2016
*Intimate and nurturing, international pre- & preparatory school, in the heart of Sandton.
*Dedicated feeder for Stepping Stones Pre-Primary
*Winner of silver award 2016, world-class pre-primary school
Fantastic teachers & support staff
* Dedicated team of degreed teachers
* Passionate, nurturing support staff
* Committed partnerships with parents
* Celebrating and honouring cultural diversity
Core Curriculum approach
* A holistic set of skills nurture your child's core competencies
* Consolidate the academic, social and moral education of your child/ren
* Celebrate every child for their unique strengths and abilities
* Explore a progressive curriculum aligned with CAPS
* Create a pace of learning where acceptance and belonging prevail.
* All boys and girls are encouraged to be happy, confident and competent people of hope and personal integrity.
Nurturing, intimate environment for children
* All individuals are encouraged to have high expectations of themselves
* We encourage them to respect each other and fulfill their true personal potential.
* All children, staff and parents of our school community come to treasure their school years for a lifetime.
* Music including recorder
* Helen o'Grady Drama
* Gardening Club
* Dance Mouse - Tap/ Hip Hop/ Modern
* Cricket Heroes
Weekly in term time
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Call (011)784 0452/3/4 to book a tour
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
Submitted on Tuesday, 14th February 2017at 08:42:26 AM
Our daughters have made leaps and bounds academically, socially and physically. They are appreciated by their teachers and peers, and they both feel that all the kids are equals.