Wally Thiele Cell: 082 710 2423 Send us an e-mail Visit our web site
Pretoria / TshwaneAll areas JohannesburgWest Rand
Please contact us for costs
From 3 - 11 years
Fun & effective maths lessons for kids
Miki Maths has been offering effective Maths Lessons to children since 2006. Lessons are offered to children, aged 3-12, at various schools and centers throughout the country.
School based curriculum
Our lessons are structured around 5 guiding principles.
1. A School based curriculum. We do Maths that is relevant to the school syllabus. Often children are enrolled in programs that teach different strategies to those used in school and this can lead to confusion.
2. Developing understanding. We concentrate on developing conceptual understanding in an enabling environment. We like children to learn that Maths makes sense and that it is not just a set of rules that needs to be memorized.
3. Helping children to develop a Positive Mindset. Children generally respond to their own expectations of what they can and cannot learn.
4. Effective mental processing. Mental Maths is made easier when children can manipulate numbers confidently.
5. Enjoyment. We like to create a friendly and enabling environment,where children feel valued and appreciated.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.Tell or share
with a friend.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.