Early childhood development & daycare centre
The main purpose of Michelle’s Little Angels Pre-school is to provide a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help the child develop on excellent foundation for creative learning.
Our objectives in the classroom:
1. To discover the joy of learning
2. Become creative, independent learners
3. Experience, explore and experiment with the world
4. Create and express themselves
5. Acquire concentration and good work habits
6. Develop a positive self-image
7. Develop a sense of community and responsibility
8. Become aware of special strengths, abilities and
9. Be courteous to others and respectful of others
10. Learn to care and share with others
11. Be independent thinkers
The specific goals for the children who attend this school are to:
1. Develop a positive attitude towards school
2. Assisting each child in building a habit of concentration
3. Nurturing on continuing curiosity
4. Stimulate inner security and sense of order in the child
5. For each child to succeed academically, socially and morally.
We seek to help the children become strong independent
beings and respectful of those around the world.