Our Wish List:
30 new desktop computers
R10 000.00 to upgrade our website for people affected by child abuse to gain information
1 Lounge suite for waiting area
1 Server for our email communication
1 LDV Car for transport and collections
Framed Child orientated pictures
1 Culposcope or R60 000.00 to buy a new one. Used for medical examinations of children.
6 Boxes of Topla or Emla for applying to children’s arms after blood has been taken
An event manager to assist us with an event next year.
Child Abuse and youth diversion program
* Forensic Medical Examinations of abused children.
* Forensic therapeutic evaluations - to ascertain if abuse occured in the absense of physical evidence.
* Therapeutic support for abused children.
* Court preparation for abused children to testify in court.
* Schools talks on issues of abuse - age approaprite interventions.
* SPARC - Court mandated diversion of young sexual offenders.
* Anger Management - Court mandated diversion programme.
* Training in all aspects surrounding abuse.
All at no cost for people with low income but donations would be appreciated from higher income earners.