Rock & wall climbing coaching & guided climbs
Research indicates that rock climbing can improve:
- patience, planning and analysis
- problem solving, coping skills and responsibility
- poor muscle tone, balance and co-ordination
- mental and physical focus
Improves mental & physical focus
Learn how to:
- climb safely (in both an indoor and outdoor context)
- improve climbing technique
- lead climb
Climbing coaches are MDT assessed Wall Climbing Supervisors.
One on one sessions can be booked for mutually agreed times.
Squad sessions are:
- Mondays (FUNdamentals)
- Tuesdays (Intermediate)
- Wednesdays (Advanced)
- Saturdays both Intermediate and Advanced sessions.