||Kirsten or Nadia
Cell: 082 571 0309
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Plot 44, Cnr of Mane & Coach Rds
view google map
||Tuesday-Friday: 2pm to 5.30pm
Saturday: 8am to 12pm
Also shows, pony camps, outrides and pony parties
||See below for details.
|| From 3 - 18 years
* Sun Valley for Junior Jockeys (3-5 yrs)
Teaching small children to be comfortable around ponies. Riding on lead rein in groups as well as basic pony care, grooming, feeding and handling.
1 lesson per week R690/month
* Sun Valley for children (5-14yrs)and juniors (14-18yrs)
Teaching children to ride in a safe and fun-filled environment. Start with individual lessons and move to groups with a maximum of 8 students. Groups of different levels through which pupils are promoted. Many school ponies ranging from safe first ponies to competitive ponies. Shows, pony camps, fun days and outrides held regularly. Ponies available for halfbait and fullbait with possibility of competing in interschool shows.
1 lesson per week R980/month.
Sun Valley Livery
Stabling provided for both competitive & non-competitive horses and ponies. Full support provided for competitive children & juniors. Preparation for shows, transport to shows & assistance at the show. Livery: Horse R5800/month. Pony R5200/month.
We also offer fantastic pony parties in a safe, fun friendly environment.
Includes - Party venue with play equipment
- Pony rides/ pony activities
- Tables & chairs
- Tea & Coffee for moms
- Cost: R 2000
- Time: 3 hours
You bring food & additional decorations, paper cups and plates and can arrive 30 minutes before the party to set up.
Included in pony party:
* Pony rides (for up to 20 rides, additional rides at an extra cost of R10 per ride)
* A rosette for each child (up to 20 children, additional rosettes charged at R15 each)
* Feed ponies & Groom ponies
* Instructor to supervise party
* 2 games (choose from games list below)
Games: Tail on-the-pony
- Marshmallow munch
- Balloon pop
Optional Extra Activities:
- Pass the parcel - cost R80
- Paint horse shoes - cost R15 per horseshoe
- Create Marie biscuit faces - cost R200
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.