Extra maths lessons for children using movement
Gymathstics programme is the first maths movement programme in South Africa and caters for learners individual learning style through brain stimulating exercises and multi-sensory activities.
* Developing the Whole Child
* Keep learners physically and mentally fit.
* Confidence when working with numbers.
* Gross motor skills with the use of resources.
* Eye-hand co-ordination with number balls.
* Fine motor skills with the use of clip-count.
* Logical thinking and develops problem solving skills.
* Listening skills with point response technique.
* Social interaction by means of group learning.
* Visual Memory skills with match up technique.
* Crossing the mid-line with the math tube.
* Concentration with use of exercises.
* Communication skills by means of assessment technique.
* Sequencing skills with use of number squares.
Agent Opportunities Available Countrywide!